Encrypted Hosting is a leading provider of Shared, Reseller, and VPS hosting services.
We highly value our customer's privacy and care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our websites, products, or services (collectively, our "Users")
You can learn more about our organization at https://encryptedhosting.org
For the sake of this policy, the covered entities to which it is applied are:
Our website - https://encryptedhosting.org
Information We Collect From You
Like most website operators, Encrypted Hosting collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available such as:
- Browser Type
- Language Preference
- Referring Site
- Date & Time of each visitor request
- Pages Your View
Our purpose to collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Encrypted Hosting's visitors use its website.
Encrypted Hosting also collects potentially personal-identifying information like:
- Email address
- Personal website URL
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for logged in users
- Internet Protocol (IP) address for users placing an order
- Encrypted Hosting only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Signing Up For Services; User Information
To provide web hosting services and/or domain registration/management we obtain the following information about you as described below:
- Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Service or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
When you purchase Domain Registration services for top level domains (TLDs), as the domain registrar, we are required to collect the following personal information from you (collectively, "Personal Information"):
- Registrant Name
- Registrant Organization
- Registrant Address
- Registrant Email
- Registrant Fax
- Registrant Phone number
- Administrative Contact
- Administrative Contact Organization
- Administrative Contact Address
- Administrative Contact Email
- Administrative Contact Fax
- Administrative Contact Telephone Number
- Technical Contact
- Technical Contact Organization
- Technical Contact Address
- Technical Contact Email
- Technical Contact Fax
- Technical Contact Telephone Number
- Billing Contact
- Billing Contact Organization
- Billing Contact Address
- Billing Contact Email
- Billing Contact Fax
- Billing Contact Telephone Number
Our collection of Personal Information is necessary to comply with contractual obligations we have with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and with certain TLD registries (“Registries”) so that you can validly register your domain name. In addition to Personal Information, our contracts with some Registries may require us to collect other personal information for the registration of a TLD such as certain professional affiliations, identification or other qualifiers (“Additional Personal Information”).
Protection Of Certain Personally Identifying Information
Encrypted Hosting discloses potentially personally-identifying and personal-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that:
- Need to know that information in order to process it on Encrypted Hosting's behalf
- Provide services available at Encrypted Hosting's website and;
- Have agreed not to disclose it to others
- Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Encrypted Hosting's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Encrypted Hosting will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
- Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Encrypted Hosting discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or when Encrypted Hosting believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Encrypted Hosting, third parties, or public at large.
- If you are a registered user of Encrypted Hosting and have supplied your email address, Encrypted Hosting may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Encrypted Hosting and our products.
- We primarily use the Encrypted Hosting social media channels to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- If you send us a request (for example via s support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
- Encrypted Hosting takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personal-identifying information.
How We Use Your Information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.